BREEAM is the world’s leading sustainability assessment method for masterplanning projects, infrastructure and buildings. It recognises and reflects the value in higher performing assets across the built environment lifecycle, from new construction to in-use and refurbishment.
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is the most widely used green building rating system in the world. Available for virtually all building types, LEED provides a framework for healthy, highly efficient, and cost-saving green buildings. LEED certification is a globally recognized symbol of sustainability achievement and leadership.
- MR Credit 4 – Recycled Content
- MR Credit 7 – FSC-certified Wood
- EQ Credit 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials
- ID Credits – Use of Cradle to Cradle Certified products
The WELL Building Standard is a vehicle for buildings and organizations to deliver more thoughtful and intentional spaces that enhance human health and well-being.
- X06.2 Restrict VOC Emissions from Furniture, Architectural and Interior Products
- X07.1 Select Products with Disclosed Ingredients
- X07.3 Select Products with Third-Party Verified Ingredients
When tested to ISO 16000 for the release of Volatile Organic Compounds, Acrovyn achieved an A+ rating.
Acrovyn PVC-Free Sheet is Cradle to Cradle Certified Bronze, which meets the requirements for ingredient disclosure in X07.1 and X07.3.
CS est membre de diverses initiatives Green Building dans le monde :
Climate Neutral Brochure
Lorsque nous avons imprimé notre nouveau catalogue Acrovyn, nous avons compensé 27 922 kg de CO2 équivalents et soutenu le projet Offset Forest Protection April Salumei Papua New Guinea. Pour plus d'informations, cliquez sur l'image ci-dessous.